Thursday, August 18, 2011

Justin Bieber At The Do Something Awards


Tonight tune in to watch Justin Bieber at the Do Somthing Awards on Vh1. As you can see on the picture above ^-^ it starts at 9pm and is on for TWO hours. I'm not going to watch it tonight because I'm going to watch Jersey Shore. So instead I'm going to tape it! But you should deffinately watch it if you can. I heard its going to be really good. Justin Bieber's not going to be the only one there. At the awards there's going to be celebrities like Amy Poehler, Kristen Bell, Adam Lambert, Tyra Banks, Nick Cannon, Lady Gaga, Tony Hawk, Kim Kardashian, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Jon Cryer, Olivia Wilde, David Beckham, Will Ferrell and lots more. Also there are going to performances by One Republic ft. B.O.B, Foster The People, Demi Lovato... It's going to be a great night so please watch it tonight so tomorrow ,when I blog about the winners and the performances and of course Justin Bieber, you can leave as many comments as you like. So again, please watch! I would love to read what you though about the awards. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment