Tuesday, August 9, 2011

JB's Look At The Teen Choice Awards 2011

Hello everyone. :) Today I'm just catching up on my posts because I know I haven't been posting like I should. It's just this weekend I slept over my friend's house. Then this week I'm babysitting my cousin then I'm going to Jersey this weekend. So this week, if I have time after my cousin goes home, I'll be posting as much as I can. So as I told you in an older post, the Teen Choice Awards 2011 were on last Sunday(8/7/11) and Justin Bieber had 5 nominations. Well I was at my friend's house this weekend so I totally forgot about the awards and didn't end up watching it. Hopefully you did and you enjoyed it. If you didnt' watch it (like me lol) I know that Justin Bieber did win Best Male Artist. Justin Bieber's look at the awards was very nice. As you can see in the picture below, he was wearing a nice shirt with a vest over it. The unique thing I like about the look is the bow tie. It's Just chylen around his neck. I like it! It's like a formal look with a chyll out twist lol. And again I like that he's wearing his earings. I think it makes him look older and more mature. Well I hope you enjoy the picture and leave as many comments as you like. What do you think of his look? Do you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment