Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Justin Bieber Concert

 JUSTIN BIEBER!!!
 Me and my bestie at the concert.

Best opening ever! That's my favorite outfit too! He sang Love Me.
My favorite part<3 He sang Favorite Girl.

 My second favorite<3 He sang Up.

At the end of summer,August 27, 2010, Justin Bieber came to the Dunkin Donuts Center in Providence. Once I read that on his twitter I flipped!!! The morning they were being sold I woke up at 8 AM and waited at the mall till 10Am to get my tickets. When I got my tickets I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to go because my parents didn't want to take me so my friend's sister brought us to the concert. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't of had the best experience of my life. I wish i could go back in time and do it all over again! I can't wait until he comes back to providence again!! Did you go to the concert? What was your experience like?

No comments:

Post a Comment