Friday, September 16, 2011

I'm So Proud Of Bieber!!!

I know I haven't been posting much, but there really hasn't been anything because Justin Bieber is recording new music and even making a Christmas album and going to awards and movie premiers. Other than that nothing really too exciting. But not for long. Today I was looking at Justin Bieber's twitter and saw this and knew that I just had to show you just in case you don't keep up with Justin Bieber on twitter......


It's the stoop where Justin Bieber used to sing and play the guitar for everyone to hear back in his hometown of Canada. Except this time there's something a little different. A PLAQUE WITH A STAR!(kind of like the ones in Hollywood) I think that is soo cool and amazingly awesome. I'm so proud of Justin Bieber, he really deserves this. I love you JB! <333

No comments:

Post a Comment