Sunday, July 10, 2011

I was looking online and look what I found....

I was looking online and I found this super cute picture of Justin Bieber (I even have it set as my background on my computer!). When I saw this I knew I had to post it on my blog to share it with the rest of you. I love this look on him. It makes him look older and a little more mature. And omg I was so surprised to see that he had his earings in. In most pictures he's never wearing them. I think he should though, who cares what people might say. I think he looks hot with them in and I think they make him look older. Don't even get me started with the blue bini. I love it soo much. I think he looks so cute with it on. I just think he should start wearing binis from now on. In the music video, Next 2 U with Chris brown and Justin Bieber, Justin Bieber was wearing a bini. When I saw that I fell in love. I mean, I know he wore them with his old hair cut, but I think the bini looks better on him with his new hair cut. Cuz, again, I think it makes him look older and more mature.

No comments:

Post a Comment