Thursday, July 28, 2011

I Tried Something Different. I Hope You like.

So today I got really really bored so I was going to paint my nails but then I found fake nails and thought about doing a design. The first one I did came out really bad. I painted it blue then tried to do silver zebra print but it came out bad so I got another fake nail. I didn't know what to do at first then I thought hey... why don't I try a Justin Bieber design and if I like it I'll put it on my blog. Well I gotta say I'm in love with it! I think it's the best thing I've done ever on a nail lol. So I decided to put it on my blog to show you guys and give me some feedback. I used a pearl polish for the base. I put three coats because it's very light. Then I used a very beautiful pruple that I have for the tip. Then I used a thin paint brush and painted a very fancy "JB". Then I put clear glitter polish over it to give it some bling. Finally finished it off with top coat. Well here it is. I really hope you like it and please leave comments down below. Thanks :)

1 comment: