Thursday, February 17, 2011

Best Weekend Ever!!!!!!

So you already know that Justin's movie, Never Say Never, came out last weekend. This is my story: It was Saturday, the second day the movie had been out, and I was with my cousin, my aunt and her BF. I was soooo excited to see this movie(Of course it was in 3D). We waitied outside the door for 50 minutes because we wanted to make sure that we got good seats for the movie. It was the beginning of the movie and I was literally freaking out, like jumping in my seat. Nothing had even happend yet and I was already starting to cry. During the movie when he was on stage and reaching out to the fans I would literally reach back out to him. Also, I dont want to ruin the scene just in case you haven't seen it yet, but there was a really sad part and I was balling my eyes out. My aunt next to me was just laughing. LOL. There were also a few songs that made me cry because it really feels like you're in the front row. Oooh almost forgot, they showed them picking out the OLLG(did you know they just randomly pick the girl??!!) and bringing her out on stage a Justin was touching her face and singing to her. I cried at this part too but it made me soo jeleous because I wish I that could happen to me.( I bet EVERY Belieber wishes that could happen to them!!) The movie ended :(. I was soo sad while we were leaving I wanted to stay and watch it again. While we were leaving I kept looking back at the screen!! That was my amazing Bieber weekend. What was yours like??

No comments:

Post a Comment