Sunday, February 27, 2011

Best Wekend Ever Part Two!!!

You all know that Justin Bieber rereleased his movie Never Say Never The Directors Fan Cut. It had 40 more minutes of Bieber footage. It was only out for THIS WEEKEND!!! Of course I had to go so my cousin and her dad brought us to the movie this weekend. I was so excited because this would be my SECOND TIME seeing this movie and he had got us PURPLE 3D glasses!!!
We went to the providence place movie theatre. We got there around ten ad the theatre didn't open until 11. We wanted to go there first so we could get the tickets just in case they were sold out. So whille we were waiting for the theatre to open we walked around and looked at different stores. when it was 11 we went back up and right as we got up they just started to open. so we go inside and we order our tickets for a 12 o' clock show. We were in theatre 9.

We had a half hour before we were going to go up to the move because we wanted to get there early to get good seats. So, in the meantime we went to Subway to have lunch. A half hour past and we went back up to the theatre, got out popcorn, snacks , and drinks and went to the movie. I have to say it, and I'm not going to lie, but this movie was 10Xs better than the first one. I loved the first one but this one had the whole package and I mean it too. It just had more of his life with his friends and family and stuff that really made me feel closer to him. Oh and i almost forgot, my cousin's dad already preordered the DVD for me and my cousin!!!! (Thanks David). I'd also just like to say "Thank you sooooo much Justin Bieber and the Scooter Brawn team for making this incredible movie and letting me into Justin's world." <333 

No comments:

Post a Comment